Pinoy Beat: Max's Eastwood City Restaurant Review: Kare-Kare

Monday, October 21, 2013

Max's Eastwood City Restaurant Review: Kare-Kare

Had lunch with the wife at the newly opened Max's branch in Eastwood City and decided to order something they're not quite known for. I've visited their other locations before so needless to say I've tried their famous fried chicken, this time we decided to scan the menu for something less cliche and ordered a pot of Kare-Kare.
Now, I'm in no position to say which restaurant serves the best Kare-Kare but this one's definitely worth trying. Each serving is good for 2 which includes a saucer of bagoong, rice is not included so don't forget to mention that while placing your order. I don't know about everyone else but to me the type of bagoong that

A pot of Kare-Kare
goes with it makes a huge difference and this one lives up to my expectations, so it's probably a good idea to carry around medicine for allergy just in case you have history of any allergic reaction to seafood. Overall I'd rate this dish 3.5/5, meaning it's good enough to recommend but I didn't find anything about it that sets it apart from how other renowned restaurants serve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment