Pinoy Beat: Bubble Tea Sashimi Platter And Ramen

Monday, February 3, 2014

Bubble Tea Sashimi Platter And Ramen

Lately I've been on such a seafood tear that I believe I've developed an allergic reaction after consuming a certain volume of it. Good thing there is no shortage of antihistamine brands in the Philippines just in case I occasionaly lose myself in an eating frenzy.
Bubble Tea in Eastwood City
Thanks to its proximity my most frequent go to place has been the Bubble Tea located in Eastwood City. At first I thought this place was just one of those overpriced pearl shake kiosks but upon checking the menu I was pleasantly surprised that it's actually a Japanese restaurant with a good selection of mouthwatering sushi. Since I've been on a seafood binge, my dish of choice has been their Sashimi Platter which is composed different variants such as tuna, salmon, squid, etc. For big appetites, I suggest pairing this up with a bowl of Ramen which does add up to the total bill but gives the reassurance that you get to leave the place with a full and happy tummy. Prices are mid-range at the ballpark of P200-P400 per person with moderate serving sizes.

2 comments:

  1. maganda nga yan medicine for itchy skin dulot ng allergy. I took this when I ate palabok, may ingredient ata yun na seafood ayun nagka rashes ako buti nalang may Lorexa sa bahay ng tita ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this great post!
    Work at home and get paid weekly!
    If you are a student, a housewife, or simply unemployed and wants to work from the comfort of your own home or in need of extra income, this job fits for you! We are hiring data encoders! You can earn 200-300 pesos minimum per day or 2,100 pesos weekly!

    Qualifications:
    Must be 15 to 45 years old.
    Basic typing skills.
    Must be a Filipino citizen.

    For more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/ and contact me at claidebby@gmail.com or 09324375375 if you need any assistance!

    Best regards,
    Clarissa D.

    ReplyDelete