Pinoy Beat: Alba Restaurant Review: Spanish Buffet

Monday, October 28, 2013

Alba Restaurant Review: Spanish Buffet

Tried out Alba's Restaurante Espanol over there at Tomas Morato, just as the name suggests they serve traditional Spanish cuisine. If I'm not mistaken their buffet is open from 12pm- 3pm for lunch and 6pm- 9pm for dinner, being the lazy man that I am, I could only muster the energy to get out of bed late in the afternoon and so we went ahead with the latter.
Some of the familiar dishes on the menu were Paella, Lechon, and Callos, btw the 1st and 2nd were so good think I went back 3 times till my tank could take no more. It's pretty hard to remember all the Spanish labels on the buffet table but rest assured they're all worth a try, just check out all these mouthwatering pictures.

callos,paella,spanish roast beef,beef  stew

Spaghetti, mashed potatoes,callos,salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment